Steps to Ownership
You Can Begin the Discovery Process Today
Are you interested in owning a Kid to Kid franchise? Learn more about the pre-sale discovery process, as well as the steps involved in obtaining a retail clothing store franchise through Basecamp Franchising in the section below. Our goal is to ensure that you have full access to all of the information and answers you need to move forward with the franchise process.
Our franchise development team is available to answer your questions: (855) 637-3211.
Six-Step Discovery Process
We walk you through a multi-step process on the road to franchise ownership. This process is guided by our experienced professional franchise development team. Our goal is to ensure that you understand the risks, opportunities, challenges, and rewards presented by franchise ownership within our brand. While providing you with this information, we’ll also be looking to see if you are a good fit for our franchise. The success of our brand depends on our individual franchise owners. That’s why we’re careful to choose partners who are positioned for success.
Steps involved in the franchise discovery process:
- Introductory Call – After you express interest, we’ll give you an initial phone call to get to know you and to let you get to know us!
- Financial Document Disclosure – After the introductory call, we’ll provide you with all the financial and formal information you need. This includes our franchise disclosure document (FDD), a document required by the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) that contains information about legal requirements, costs, statistics, and so on.
- Review Period – After receiving the financial information, we give you two weeks to review everything. We’ll also give you a call each week to ensure clarification and provide any additional information.
- Validation – During the validation period, which lasts between one and two weeks, we encourage you to speak with current Kid to Kid franchise owners. There is no better way to get to know this business and get answers to your questions about franchise ownership than speaking with franchisees who have experienced the journey before you.
- Follow Up – We’ll follow the validation process with weekly, scheduled telephone calls. During these calls, we’ll answer any additional questions you have.
- Opportunity Day – The last step in the discovery process, we invite you to our corporate headquarters to meet our development team and other staff members.
Contact Our Franchise Development Team!
We look forward to introducing you to the discovery process and helping you learn more about this exciting retail clothing franchise opportunity. Our team is here to assist you and answer your questions!
Call Basecamp Franchising at (855) 637-3211 to begin the discovery process with our team.