Steps to Ownership
We select our franchisees carefully to ensure that our reputation for excellence
and customer service stays consistent. What we’re looking for are
passionate entrepreneurs who share our values and vision – like you.
If you’ve ever dreamed of owning your own business, give us a call. We’ll walk you through the simple steps outlined below, and put you on your way to enjoying the best of both worlds – the independence and flexibility of business ownership, with all the guesswork taken out.
Five easy steps to our discovery process:
- First phone call –After submitting your initial request for information, you’ll receive a brief introductory phone call so we can get to know each other. We’ll discuss availability in your area and answer any initial questions you might have. If you want to proceed, we’ll schedule an introductory webinar so you can learn more.
- Introductory Webinar – In the webinar, you’ll gain a detailed overview of the Uptown Cheapskate franchise offering. Feel free to ask all the questions you want - the time is all yours. You’ll come away knowing everything you want to know about our unique opportunity.
- Talk to our Franchisees – Who better to talk to than the people who are already running Uptown Cheapskate franchises? We’ll provide a complete list of franchisees you can call. This is the perfect opportunity to ask about the day-to-day specifics of running a franchise so you understand the lifestyle and culture of Uptown.
- Franchise Disclosure Document: It’s long, but the franchise disclosure document (FDD) is a great way to dig deeper into formal information about BaseCamp franchising, the requirements of ownership, and its associated fees. We won’t say it’s a page-turner, but the information it contains will be invaluable to you as you make your decision. Our team will walk you through it before you begin so you’ll know what to look for.
- Schedule an Opportunity Day – If you’re serious about taking such a big step forward, you’ll want to meet your new partners face-to-face. At your Opportunity Day, you’ll visit our corporate offices in Salt Lake City, Utah. You’ll get the chance to meet the entire BaseCamp team and see how our company operates from the inside out. You’ll also get one-on-one time with the key company directors who will be supporting you once you join the team.